Monday, November 14, 2011

It's THAT Time of The Year Again - CHRISTMAS!



Dear Youth Impact-ers,

Christmas is coming in about 1.5 months time and I couldn't be more excited!

There's the peppermint drinks, gorgeous decorations, snowflakes AND gifts!

We have been celebrating Christmas, YI-style for two years running now (if my memory serves me right) and this year is no different.

We will be hosting our very own Christmas Celebration to wrap up 2011 in style!

It will be our final youth meeting for the year and can I encourage you... Bring a friend.

We have spoken all year of the 3G-s: Growing, Glowing and Going. If you have not remembered any of the sermons, we (Uncle Vive, Lin Ken, Aaron and I) forgive you. No sweat.

But, it is not too late to put the 3G-s into action.

Can I challenge you to make it count before 2011 comes to an end? Invite a friend for this event, it could be the one evening that will change the life of your friend, forever.

I'm looking forward to be back, celebrating Christmas with all of you - caroling, gifts-giving (Did I mention that we have an awesome door gift this year? If I didn't, YES, we do!) and dining together on December 17th.


*A special note to all visitors reading this: You are most welcome and cordially invited to join us in our Christmas Celebration 2011. If you need directions or someone to talk to, please do not hesitate to drop us an email at youthimpactrocks@gmail.com.



Much love to all of you reading this,
Melissa.

No comments: